Welcome to Beenleigh Artisan Distillery
OPEN 7 DAYS
VISIT THE DISTILLERY
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your tour time.
- The maximum group size for tours is 20 people. For larger groups, please contact us in advance.
- All visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- All tour guests must wear closed-toe shoes (no thongs or sandals) as a safety requirement.
- It is a Health & Safety requirement that tour guests must not consume alcohol prior to taking the tour.
- Our Distillery tours visit production areas, and include obstacles as to be expected within a working distillery. Please advise on arrival, or when booking, if you have any mobility issues.
- Following your tour, adult guests aged 18 years and over are also invited to participate in a tasting experience, sampling various products from the Beenleigh range.
HEAR FROM VISITORS
Great time to review as we've just finished the post tour tasting 🙂 It was seriously an interesting tour though, small groups, learning about the history of the place &... read more
Who would have thought we had this amazing, award winning distillery in our own back yard!!
Our tour guide did a fantastic job bringing the history of this hidden... read more
Loved this tour and now am loving the souvenir bottle of Honey Bee Run. Who knew there were so many varieties? This one suits my sweet tooth but there... read more
Had some time to waste in Beenleigh and saw they had a working distillery. Arrived too late for a tour, but did a tasting. We’ve had Caribbean rums in the... read more
After over an hour drive from our accommodation to Beenleigh Artisan Distillery
we arrived in time for our booked tour,which was 10_30am today (Monday)the tour was booked and paid... read more
We had lived in the area for some 15 years and never took a tour there, moved away from the area 11 years ago. We booked our tour which was... read more
A very informative tour and very fortunate to have a tour guide named Logan. What a great guide and able to answer any questions we had.
The tasting... read more
Enjoyed the tour and tasting experience. Loved the history and science of the distillery on a tour with Liam. Tasting afterwards was also enjoyed but can't say the early rums... read more
Beenleigh Distillery is the oldest continuously licensed distillery in Australia and produces Australian style rum (a variation on English style rum). It was lots of fun taking the guided... read more